This member organisation has exclusively engaged Safesearch to source a top shelf WHS Manager to partner with an entire subsector and key employers.
They are a sector that works at pace, are right across the country, and have made significant steps forward in recent years.
It is a fascinating sector, and we all benefit from the products that come out of it.
It has a medium to high range of physical and other risk, and seeking a central person to continue driving and shaping the good work.
That will include working with the Senior Leaders and Safety professionals in each of the member organisations, understanding the field operations and matrial risk areas. Then through regular collaboration and engagement creating a strategy that will continue the momentum:
- Pilot programs,
- Researching best practise and
- Engage with other bodies to execute initiatives and programs
This role will suit someone who has the ability to work across the strategic and delivery of excellent work. If you are keen to make a broader impact, partnering with key industry leaders and the ripple effect of your work will be wide ranging.
The successful individual will need to have a demonstrated success:
- Working independently across complex projects that require research and broader wisdom to execute solutions
- The ability to communicate professionally, and in a compelling fashion - and be comfortable summarising research, sharing best practise, report writing and communicating with senior leaders/influential individuals (both verbally and written)
- Relationship building, and the ability to build trust and partnerships that are mutually beneficial will be key.
- Strong base of knowledge and experience in Health and Safety (a range of sectors with medium to high risk profile will have benefit and be able to research and bring best practice ideas to the table for consideration.
- Understanding of high risk workplaces (eg logistics), plant and equipment
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
Make your mark and be recognised. Competitive Remuneration package and a working environment with a high level of flexibility.
Role can be based in Melbourne or Canberra.
This role 5 days/week or 4 days upon negotiation.
For a confidential discussion please contact Leighton Cantrill from Safesearch on 0439 516 164. To apply please click the appropriate link and supply your CV in Word format.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1212
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856