A fantastic opportunity now exists within a manufacturing business for an experienced Workers Compensation professional with strong Return to Work and Injury Management experience. The role is based out in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne and will require limited metro travel to different sites.
This brand new role will see you use your impeccable communications skills and RTW/IM knowledge where you will be regarded as the subject matter expert. You will play a critical role within the site not only supporting injured workers return to work but also providing awareness and engagement amongst managers and staff.
To be successful you must bring:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role involving claims and workers compensation management
- Demonstrated RTW& IM experience preferably within manufacturing, warehousing or FMCG
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, and the ability to communicate and consult with all levels of staff and with external providers
- End to end experience within workers compensation
- Ability to discuss injury and treatment related issues with relevant parties
- Experience building strong relationships to influence key internal stakeholders and motivate employees increasing awareness and engagement
- Experience across all state legislation's (VIC / NSW / SA / QLD)
- Coordinate the development, implementation and assessment of employee health and wellness programs.
- Return to Work certification is a must or qualifications in Exercise Physiology/Physiotherapy/OT would be highly regarded
This role offers the chance to join a successful organisation with a variety career opportunities. The role is 12 month fixed term opportunity with the chance to go permanent for the right candidate. Offering a great package and flexibility on start and finish times to fit around your lifestyle.
Make this role your own and apply today!!
Please apply online clicking the appropriate link. For more information please reach out on 0455 673 611.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1210
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856