A fantastic opportunity now exists within a family owned manufacturing business for an experienced Workers Compensation professional with strong Return to Work and Injury Management experience. The role is based out of Brisbane but will involve planned regional and interstate travel to different sites.
This role will see you use your impeccable communications skills and RTW/IM knowledge where you will be regarded as the subject matter expert. You will play a critical role within the site not only supporting injured workers return to work but also providing awareness and engagement amongst managers and staff.
To be successful you must bring:
- Allied health background is highly regarded
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar role involving claims and workers compensation management
- Demonstrated RTW& IM experience preferably within manufacturing, warehousing or FMCG
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, and the ability to communicate and consult with all levels of staff and with external providers
- Ability to discuss injury and treatment related issues with relevant parties
- Experience building strong relationships to influence key internal stakeholders and motivate employees increasing awareness and engagement
- Experience across NSW and QLD legislation
- Coordinate the development, implementation and assessment of employee health and wellness programs.
- Return to Work certification is a must and qualifications in Exercise Physiology/Physiotherapy/OT would be highly regarded
This role offers the chance to join an Australian organisation with a variety career opportunities. The role is permanent full-time with flexible start and finish times to fit around your lifestyle.
Please apply online clicking the appropriate link.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1210
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).