Our client is developing a state-of-the-art food manufacturing facility with next generation product innovation and product development, currently not available elsewhere in Australia. Our client is also a strong and diversified company with great brands and market leading positions across Australia and New Zealand.
Employment with this organisation in Parkes, represents a fantastic career and lifestyle opportunity with all the advantages of a large regional town and a strong employer who prides itself on outstanding employee engagement and a strong commitment to health, safety and quality. Also offering above award pay rates, on the job training and relocation support, this employer has multiple roles and is now seeking expressions of interest.
The facility will operate 24 hours per day, 5 days per week, with 8 hour shifts for 10 days of Day, Afternoon and Night Shift all on a rotating basis. Pay rates will be above Award and include all allowances and loading's associated with working in the manufacturing industry.
This role will be responsible for establishing and implementing a new WHS System across this site.
- Formal qualification in WHS.
- 5+ years in a similar position within the manufacturing environment.
- Solid understanding of WHS and Workers Compensation legislation and legal requirements.
- Strong understanding of Dangerous goods legislation / codes of practice.
- Experience in inducting, mentoring and coaching workers and others (e.g. contractors).
- Comprehensive knowledge of incident investigation techniques
- Knowledge of the WHS system development and implementation
- Risk assessment and hazard management.
- Knowledge and experience of Injury Management & RTW procedures.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- High-level report writing capabilities
Above all, our client is looking for passionate people, who believe that their work matters and feel a strong sense of pride in their work and in their teammates.
The company is committed to hiring people from the local area. They are however able to offer a relocation assistance package to successful candidates who would need to move to the immediate Parkes region.
If you are looking for a progressive and innovative company with a strong commitment to health and safety, quality, engagement and diversity please Apply Now to send your application.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1210
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856