Work, Health & Safety Advisor
Wemen, Regional Victoria
About the Company:
Safesearch proudly collaborates with Select Harvests, a leading Australian-owned and publicly listed almond growing, processing, and marketing company. Responsible for approximately 20% of Australia's almond production and a diverse range of health foods distributed nationally and internationally, Select Harvests is at the forefront of a thriving industry. In response to rapid growth and heightened demand, we are seeking a dynamic Work, Health & Safety Advisor to join the Processing team in Regional Victoria.
- Excellent prospects for career advancement within a flourishing industry.
- Collaborate closely with the General Manager to reshape the safety culture and benefit from mentorship opportunities.
- Enjoy the perks of a company vehicle and an annual bonus.
About the Role:
As the Work, Health & Safety Advisor, you will play a pivotal role in fostering a high standard of workplace safety, injury prevention, and behavioural safety skill development. Key responsibilities include:
- Drive and implement comprehensive Safety initiatives at both group and local levels in alignment with the annual PS&C plan.
- Manage WHS issues through coaching and advising managers, conducting investigations, and collaborating with safety authorities.
- Monitor and achieve key safety KPIs, including hazard identification and closure rates.
- Provide change management support and advice during the rollout of key safety initiatives and change programs.
- Support and implement the organisation's WHS strategy, working towards the goal of "Zero-Harm," ensuring compliance with relevant WHS legislation and company standards.
- 3-5 years' experience in a Safety role, preferably in Manufacturing or Horticulture.
- Highly collaborative and productive individual experienced in a fast-paced business environment.
- Relevant Safety qualification.
- Proven ability to implement change within a developing safety culture.
- Sound knowledge of HSE legislative requirements.
How to Apply:
This role offers a unique opportunity to advance your career within a culture of recognition and development. For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Brittany Nikolich from Safesearch at (03) 7000 1213. To apply, click the 'Apply' button or follow the link below, attaching your resume in MS Word format.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856