- Be part of a genuinely collaborative high performing team
- High margin, high retainer market with few competitors
- Earn high commissions - deals recognised on contract signing
Safesearch is recognised by the safety and environment fraternity as the market leader in search and recruitment. Over the past decade we have successfully built a diverse, cross industry client base which includes many of Australasia's best-known brands and Fortune 500 companies.
Our success story was endorsed by the acquisition of the Safesearch business by ManpowerGroup Australia in October 2013. Since then ManpowerGroup Australia has fully supported our "business as usual" approach while we have enjoyed access to the support and infrastructure provided by a global. This has allowed us to maintain our strategy, branding and key points of difference that we offer our clients and candidates as a specialist and boutique HSE recruitment leader.
We offer a great workplace, work life balance, a great culture and excellent career opportunities.
About the role
As a Recruitment Specialist your ability to manage a number of operational tasks at any one time will set you apart as a high performing team member. Multi-tasking and switching priorities are a key element of the role along with maintaining and managing our commitment to the Health & Safety of our team. This is an end to end recruitment role on a desk with established clients that has the potential to offer more to someone who goes the extra mile.
You will bring demonstrated experience in providing solutions to your clients. We want consultants with the engagement skills and judgement to succeed in a fast, high energy and delivery focused team.
You will be motivated by:
- A true team environment where everyone works together to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients and candidates
- An enviable client and candidate database
- A workplace where professionalism and quality aren't compromised
- Ongoing professional development
- An environment where our values; courage, care, connectedness and integrity are embedded into everything we do
- Rewards and recognition programs
- A competitive base salary and commission structure
- Employee benefits such as leave purchase program, paid maternity leave and salary packaging
You will be part of a fast paced, strategic, forward thinking team that prides themselves on their customer service approach as well as their ability to meet business objectives. You will hit the ground running and quickly become an integral part of this successful team.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, keen for career advancement, keen to learn from some of the best in industry - please get in touch with Ryan McLoughlin 03 8633 4000 or Kirsten Romeo 03 7000 1207 for a confidential chat.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1207
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856