Our client is a reputable, ASX listed and globally known company with a turnover of over $1bAud within the aviation industry. They are responsible for the smooth and timely operation of domestic and international shipping and transport and are looking for a new WHS Business Partner to ensure the ongoing implementation of the Safety Management System and internal safety policies and procedures.
A permanent opportunity exists for an experienced safety advisor to implement and review WHS processes on an ongoing basis. Sitting within the Safety, Sustainability and Environment (SSE) business unit, the WHS Business Partner will work collaboratively with all on-site business partners.
This is a dynamic and fast paced multi-site environment with heavy foot traffic.
- Implement safety strategy initiatives and safety continuous improvement projects in line with the Organisational Safety Action Plan
- Ensure the timely review and gatekeeping of safety events and contribute to and lead incident investigations and ensure incident investigations and corrective actions are closed out in line with SMS requirements
- Contribute to maintenance of the SMS, ensuring policies, procedures, practices and projects are in alignment with WHS practice standards eg AS4801, ISO45001
- Coordinate and assist in the development and rollout of WHS and other Safety and compliance training programs
- Assist in the completion of regular safety business reporting for safety committees, management and the Board
- Conduct or participate in safety inspections, risk assessments or audits as required
- Strong cross-functional collaborator with the ability to develop strong relationships through trust and comradery
- Current state driver's license
- Degree qualified in WHS or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of safety laws, regulations, codes and standards
- Experience with development of safety policies and procedures
- ICAM lead investigator
- WHS lead auditor certification (advantageous)
- 5+ years in a similar WHS role
To be considered for the role apply online by submitting a cover letter and CV in MS Word format. For any enquiries and a confidential discussion, contact Naomi Seo on 0434 247 343.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 434 247 343
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856