Health, Safety & Environment
12 months contract
Our client is the world's leading independent storage company, they fulfil their purpose by being performance driven. With the ambition to be the safety and sustainability leader in the industry by focusing on care for the people and the planet. We're searching for a SHE Supervisor, someone who is enthusiastic about field safety supervision, reporting to head engineering & projects.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop or review project safety plan and SHEQ documents for tender and contracts
- Assist the project manager in reviewing and approving Contractor's construction and commissioning management safety plans
- Prior to the project execution stage, interact with contractors to review all safety documentation to ensure that delays during the project are mitigated
- Develop and implement necessary training modules and inductions for the project
- Attend and monitor monthly/daily/weekly contractor safety toolbox talks and ensure that meetings are co- ordinated professionally
- Perform pre-qualification reviews of contractors' documentation for compliance with environmental regulations
- Support the implementation of project SHEQ plans which deliver to the respective businesses needs
- Strong relationship building and business partnering skills, at all levels, able to gain credibility quickly and effectively
- Ability to communicate and coach other team members and project stakeholders
- Pragmatic, flexible approach to working safely
- Previously demonstrated abilities to solve a complex problem that involved analytical and planning skills
- Demonstrated skills and experience in a wide range of SHEQ functional activities
- Post-secondary qualifications in SHE related field
For a confidential discussion please contact Alice Nash from Safesearch on +61 029249 8051. To apply please click the appropriate link and supply your CV in Word format.
Health Safety & Environment
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856