- Good WHS System - you get to make it better
- Relationship based organisation with strong, established team
- Career and professional development opportunities
// The Company
Our client, a Melbourne/Victorian utility provider that have ridden the bumps of Covid-19 and been responding to each challenge for their customers and team. The Health and Safety team have been a central part of each step - and have used their strong teamwork, technical ability and trust within the organisation to pull together.
Working within an environment that has a wide variety of risks, their team are continuing to deliver their work on the frontlines and behind the scenes. They utilise a sizeable contractor base for certain elements of their delivery. They are continuing to shape and change the safety experience and journey that this company is on.
// The Role & Requirements
This role might be called the unsung hero of the Health and Safety function due to its pivotal role in providing the platform that all others work from. Key to this is ensuring that the right tools and process are easily accessible for everyone on the front lines, and ensuring consistency of approach.
- Just around the corner are two significant projects that you would be responsible for:
- Implementing and rolling out a new software system which will integrate
- Transitioning the current good system towards being ready for certification
Therefore, it is highly regarded for you to have had full responsibility for a Safety Management System
- You will play a role in regular reporting (shared), and all elements of the Safety Management System
Therefore, a high level of attention to detail will be required
- A really interesting part of your role will be delivering key projects and programs
Therefore, demonstrated experience in similar delivery will be required
- There is a large variety of internal and external stakeholders for information flow and decisions
Therefore, your natural work style is best to be consultative
- It is a varied work environment, including some high risk
Therefore it would be advantageous to have worked across a high risk work environment
Bringing others along for the journey is not just a cliché in this collegial environment. Also, you will need a relevant qualification (Diploma minimum).
// The Opportunity and Rewards
This is an organisation where you are encouraged and supported to grow and develop your career - skills, experience and opportunities.
There are high quality leaders in this team and across the business generally.
You don't need to be the "finished product", and if you are able to bring your strong potential, excellent communication skills and ability, the environment will support your growth.
// To Apply
Enquiries are welcome to Leighton Cantrill quoting Reference No. SS107038. Alternatively, to apply online click on the appropriate link - please supply your CV in Word format.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1212
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856