- Challenging and rewarding opportunity
- 8 month contract - Part - time (3 - 4 days per week)
- Flexible main office location - South or Northern Sydney
Our client is a leading Australian company within the high risk sector. Due to growing success this organisation is looking for a passionate safety partner to support operations across multiple locations in NSW.
No two days will be the same with this exciting part time 8 month contract, you will be out and about dealing with all levels of stakeholders.
This role will partner with site and business operations managers, with responsibility for providing specialist and practical Health & Safety advice. Fundamental to this role is the requirement to build and sustain a positive culture across a diverse workforce while balancing safety with operational delivery.
To be successful you will bring the following:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, which are used to form strong relationships with operational managers and leaders in the business.
- Sound generalist safety skills giving you the ability to work independently
- Broad HSE knowledge, including investigations, risk management and auditing
- Previous exposure to working in high risk environments is a MUST! (Construction / utilities etc.)
- Formal qualifications in HSE/WHS (Diploma minimum)
You will be required to bring your energetic and tenacious approach in order to influence at all levels, build rapport and demonstrate credibility quickly.
If you are a Health and Safety professional with the drive to succeed and prosper in a challenging role, then this may be the role for you. This role may move into a permanent position for the right candidate.
- Immediate start
- Flexible working arrangements
- Daily travel
- Joining a safety team and reporting directly to the CFO
- Competitive hourly rate
Please apply online providing your resume in Word format. Alternatively, enquiries are welcome to Nicole Rogalsky on 0455 673 611.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1210
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).