Our client is a global transportation company that offers Australians reliable transport which provides a safe and affordable alternative to travel. They are driven by values that result in a respectful and caring culture.
- Coordinate and facilitate safety and non-compliance case resolution according to support logic for high severity incidents.
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate high severity incident types.
- Provide thorough, detailed investigations using various support platforms (email, chat, phone) to develop case details, analyse evidence, and present recommendations for enforcement actions, as required.
- Contact, interview and obtain statements from witnesses to secure necessary information.
- Liaise with insurers and law enforcement on bringing closure to cases.
- Provide training to the customer support and operations teams on serious incident cases.
- Work closely with the customer support and operations teams to address specific safety information, education, and training issues.
- Be the liaison representative and the on-point contact for crisis incidents.
- Assist with and conduct inspections, surveillance, audits, evaluations and/or approvals to ensure compliance by employees.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate records and information in respect of the incidents and complaints management database.
- 3-5 year's experience in law enforcement or within a regulatory agency.
- Possess a high level of integrity, confidentiality and strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Show initiative, good judgement and be able to multitask while achieving results in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Well-developed investigation, research, and analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving capability and ability to operate well with ambiguity.
- Proactive and resilient work ethos.
- Ability to prepare project and work plans outlining measurable, ongoing monitoring and review and after-action reviews where required.
- Experience working with geographically diverse stakeholders.
An applicant's suitability for employment will be assessed through a pre-employment screening process. This process includes a requirement for the applicant to undergo and satisfy a National Police Check, referee checks and character clearance.
This is a full-time permanent role with a well-known multinational where you will work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent growth opportunities, training and development on offer. For any further questions please feel free to call Rhea DSouza on 0455 409 667.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856