- Competitive Salary Package
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Safesearch is working exclusively with one of Australia's longest running and highly trusted marketers and exporters in their field. Community and relationships are at the heart of this Queensland business, with their values woven into their daily practices, believing in people first and focusing on great customer relationships in local areas.
This 12-month Fixed term Contract will see you collaborating as a key member of the Safety team and reporting directly to the General Manager of Australia and SE Asia. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Safety Advisor to work alongside a high performing team, supporting Site Managers to develop and foster a healthy and pro-active safety culture.
This role is responsible for multiple regional sites across NSW and QLD, so flexibility to travel is also key to your success. You will be provided with a fully maintained company vehicle.
Key Aspects of the role:
- Assisting in development, reviewing and continual improvement of Primary procedures and Safety Management Systems across multiple sites
- Developing training packages and toolbox talks for both the delivery and foundation for operational safety teams to utilise
- Perform inductions and provide coaching and training to seasonal workforce in conjunction with site managers
- Performing audits and inspections with a strong focus on contractor management practices onsite
- Assisting onsite staff with the Rehabilitation & Return to work plans
- Weekly travel to regional sites
The ideal applicant will bring 5-7 years' experience in a safety role within an industrial environment, preferably with onsite experience in either process manufacturing, logistics or farming environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of safety legislation & requirements
- Proven experience leading and influencing onsite safety culture
- Tech savvy and process oriented with the ability to adapt to new systems easily
- Strong and professional communication, communicating with tact and diplomacy
- Valid Queensland Drivers Licence
- Minimum Cert IV WHS & Rehabilitation & Return to Work qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity for a safety professional to support locally and influence the wider team in a stimulating and satisfying working environment. Shortlisting is taking place now!
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply" button or the link below with your resume in MS Word format.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856