About the organisation:
Our client is an established organisation within the heavy manufacturing sector who partner with construction companies across Australia. They have a reputable brand and a positive family feel culture, and as a result of ongoing business success they are now seeking a WHS Coordinator to join the team! This role will be based in Dandenong and will be looking after one location.
Whilst this position will be predominately working with the warehousing and distribution teams, it will also get exposure to the corporate side of the business. To be suitable for this role you will need to have previous safety experience within the manufacturing or warehousing & logistics environment.
Reporting to the General Manager this position will be responsible for providing WHS support, coordination and training to multiple divisions within the business. Sitting in a team of WHS professionals this position will be offered guidance and support.
- Develop and implement local safe work procedures
- Complete monthly inspections
- Complete local risk assessments
- Coordinate and deliver local safety training
- Coordinate monthly safety meeting.
- Administer WHS Management platform
To be successful you will bring:
- MUST have a minimum of 3 years in a WHS role within a manufacturing or similar environment
- Open minded and engaging personality - must be keen to build good working relationships
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and document systems and process of work
- Understanding of and ability to research WHS legislation and codes of practice
- Health and Safety Qualifications - Minimum a Cert IV in OHS
- Competitive salary package
- Growth opportunities
- Onsite parking
- Family feel business with a positive culture
Apply online via clicking on the appropriate link - please supply your CV in Word format. For more information feel free to call me directly on 0455 673 611.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1210
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856