About the Role:
Our client is looking for a Injury management and workers compensation Advisor to join our Safety team based in Sydney, Newcastle or Northern New South Wales for a 6 month period. This role will see you play a key part in caring passionately for our injured team members by providing case management support and technical advice to facilitate effective injury management and claim closure.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing a portfolio of complex claims, you will work with injured team members, treating practitioner and the business to facilitate successful return to work outcomes for our team members
- Develop return to work strategies and plans with injured team members in consultation with all key stakeholders
- Coaching and guidance to Store & Regional Managers to increase capability in resolving complex return to work/injury management issues
- Partnering with the insurance teams to create positive outcomes
What you need:
- Previous experience within a similar role -
- Experience within a workers compensation environment either within an Insurer, Self-Insurer, Employer or Rehabilitation Provider is essential.
- Ideally a Allied Health related degree (Physiotherapy, Nursing, Occupational Therapy or related health science field) is highly regarded
- Significant experience assisting injured / ill persons to Stay at Work / Return to Work
- Australian Drivers Licence and ability to travel around Sydney and occasional travel into Northern NSW.
- Competitive package
- Joining a great culture
- Exposure to a large business
- Working from home capability when not travelling
Please apply online by clicking the appropriate link - please supply your resume in MS Word format.
Enquiries are welcome to Nicole Rogalsky on 0455 673 611.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1210
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856