Injury Management Advisor
- Perm or Contract Opportunity
- Supportive Team Environment
- Nationally Renowned Company
About the role:
Our client is a well-known supply and logistics organisation with sites nationwide. Due to growing success, this organisation is looking to bring on an Injury Management Advisor to join their team in Edinburgh Park.
This role will be reporting into the National Health and Wellbeing Manager and will be partnering with the business to provide end to end injury management support and driving the return-to-work outcomes for injured team members and all stakeholders.
Other key aspects of this role will see you:
- Provide coaching and support to the site management team to deliver excellence in workers compensation, injury management and fitness for work procedures at the site.
- Ensure all workers compensation files are maintained as per legislative requirements.
- Providing guidance & support in early intervention & prevention programs.
- Ability to formulate and oversee ongoing complex RTW plans for injured employees
- Maintain workers compensation claim forms as per legislative requirements
- Work with line managers to ensure appropriate suitable duties are provided to injured team members
To be successful in this role you will have ideally have:
- A minimum 2 -3 years' experience in workplace rehabilitation and be passionate about workplace wellbeing
- Experience working with RTW cases
- Experience working across the Workers Compensation legislation.
- Experience working in self-insurance
- Strong influencing skills
- Formal qualifications in allied health (Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or similar) or occupational health management (highly regarded)
How to apply:
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With a culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below with your resume in MS Word format.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856