Our Client is the global leader in the supply, logistics and and lifecycle management of a number of really interesting products. They have a vision to supply innovative and sustainable environmental solutions and thereby protecting the environment. They are a continuing journey to Net Zero.
There are two key sites located in Melbourne's western suburbs.
Reporting directly to the HSEQ Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for a motivated safety practitioner to implement and hone their safety advisory skills. This role will have a broad range of opportunity to work with the operational team in identifying hazards, and mitigating risks. It will also proactively support the continuous improvement of the SQE Management system including, Legislation, Policies and Procedures, Training and Inductions as well as being responsible for general SQE administrative tasks.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Health and safety role
- A tertiary qualification in Safety, Quality, environment (or equivalent).
- Management Systems Internal /Lead Auditor Certificate (preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of OHS, QA, and Environment compliance requirements
- Well-developed communication skills - written and verbal
- Experience in incident investigation and root cause analysis
- Conducting risk assessments and development of risk controls
- Ability to investigate incidents and closeout actions in a timely manner
- Benefits such as an extra week's pay at Christmas, paid birthday leave, and a competitive bonus program.
- Wellbeing Program
- Profit sharing schemes
- Annual Global Award program
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career - showcasing your skills and experience. With a culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, this is a great time to make this step.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Leighton Cantrill or Tasneem Karimi, or to apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below with your resume in MS Word format.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1212
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856