Safesearch, a Manpower Group Company has been retained by Victoria International Container Terminals (VICT) to search for a HSEQ Administrator.
The Role: HSEQ Administrator, Port Melbourne location
Junior - mid level | Salary $ highly competitive + 12% super+ novated leasing +annual bonuses
- Drivers licence & car
- Monday to Friday 9-5pm - onsite
- Candidates must demonstrate full working rights for Australia.
- Earn up to 3 months salary as a bonus, paid annually in your first 12 months.
- This role would suit either a legal, business, business administration graduate with at least 3 years' experience in an administration function who is interested in supporting a Health, Safety and Environment team.
About the Client:
Victoria International Container Terminal (VICT) was appointed by the Port of Melbourne in 2014 to design, construct and operate Australia's first fully automated container terminal. They are now determined to set the global benchmark for port automation. By selecting world class technologies to provide seamless operations end to end, VICT's high-tech terminal ensures a safe working environment for its employees and customers with a proven and enviable track record in setting high safety standards.
About the Role:
You will assist the HSEQ department in the ongoing site management of VICT's integrated safety management system This role will report directly to the Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Manager and requires the highest level of attention to detail with an autonomous approach towards effective document control. It is an integral part of the safety operation at VICT. The awarded applicant will have endless career progression opportunity with a capability of focusing on building a career as a health and safety professional.
- Provide HSEQ administration support through all activities.
- Carry out the development of HSEQ documents, including policies, procedures, and related forms.
- General administration duties include filing, archiving, scanning, and record keeping.
- Spreadsheet data entry, set up for KPI alignment, and graphical representation of HSE Stats (monthly).
- Incident Database - testing and data entry.
- Processing of invoices and concur credit card expenses.
- Data entry tasks for Safety management and/or training systems.
- Document control of HSE documents and VICT Integrated Management System - formatting of documents and review of grammar.
- Assist with ADHOC administrative duties and reporting as required including minutes and distribution of minutes.
- Ensure information of confidential nature is controlled as per VICT requirements and private information is not shared or discussed outside the role or business.
- Ideally you will be tertiary degree in either Business, Business Admin or Legal or similar with at least 3 years' experience in an administrative role within the legal, property, risk or local council industry sectors.
- If you have a passion for health and safety and would like to develop yourself in this field, this business can offer you a clear road path to achieving a career in HSE.
- Strong computer literacy, Intermediate proficiency in Excel and MS Office programs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to work within a team and achieve team objectives.
- Ability to provide leadership, obtain cooperation and / or support team members and clients to meet objectives.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively analyse data.
- Build healthy, professional relationships with all levels of an organisation.
If this role sounds like your next career opportunity, get in touch with Huw Thomas at Safesearch or email myself at with an expression of interest.
Closing Date: 23rd Feb 2024
ONLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES IN AUSTRALIA.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856