HSE Systems Advisor
Great combination of systems performance and interesting projects. You are equal parts HSE Systems Specialist and Stakeholder Management.
HSE Systems Advisor
- Great career step role into a centralised WHS Systems role
- Support some large-scale systems projects
- Excellent manager for mentoring!
Our client is one of the leaders within the transport sector who are providing support and services to everyday Australians in Melbourne and beyond. They have a large workforce that conduct work across a range of medium and high risks. The head office central to Melbourne - it is a well-recognised name.
They have faced some of the same challenges in the last couple of years from Covid-19 as other companies have - and done a solid job of keeping their team and customers safe.
One of the key roles in this HSE team is that of the HSE Systems Advisor. There are many elements of continuous improvement that the team are working on, and this role will continue to simplify much of the Policy and Procedure for the broader organisation.
As part of the corporate team, you will move into a role that gets exposure to the broader company - and it's safety journey.
Your safety experience to date does not have to include a full responsibility for a "Safety Systems" role, but you will have worked closely with a system in the past and have a skill set which lends itself.
This will include the overall management of systems, documentation and surrounding process.
- This role could suit an HSE professional with (likely) direct exposure to working on systems; or potentially a generalist that has a skill set and interests that are well aligned
- A strong writer
- You are also a good relationship builder, as your biggest impact will be when you can get things done through key stakeholders across the HSE team and the broader organisation
- Diploma or above in OHS or similar
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
Above all, you will be an enthusiastic, committed and ambitious person looking to grow your career in an environment where you will be given plenty of support and an opportunity to flourish.
There are plenty of opportunities to understand how your role fits into the bigger picture here. You will have a competitive salary package to reward your impact.
Enquiries are welcome to Leighton Cantrill on 03 9663 5513. To apply online click on the appropriate link - please supply your CV in Word format.