Our client is a leading Australian owned manufacturing company. Due to growth this family owned business in looking for a HSE Coordinator to join their awesome team in Wodonga.
Your Next Role
Reporting to the HSE Business Partner you will be the providing assistance across all aspects of safety for this particular site to drive a strong safety culture.
- Experience in a Safety/HSE Advisory role within a manufacturing environment is ideal. It would be rare to build the level of expertise required without having 4+ solid years experience in Health and Safety
- Experience with risk assessments / incident investigations / WHS Admin/ Auditing equipment / tool box talks / WHS Training
- The confidence, communication and technical expertise to advise on all aspects of WHS
- Experience and maturity to work in an autonomous role
- Specialist WHS knowledge, or the ability to acquire specialist knowledge
- Certificate IV in WHS/OHS or equivalent qualifications in a relevant discipline.
- Current Driver's License.
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Growth opportunities
- Join a family run business with a great culture
- 40 hours per week
This role is a specialist position and does require a certain skillset and background. Please read the ad carefully and consider if this role is right for you before applying. This is not a FIFO role and does require relocation if you are interested and based in a different location or state.
You must have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role and be able to commence within a month.
For a confidential discussion please contact Nicole Rogalsky from safesearch on 0455 673 611. To express interest click the appropriate link and supply your CV in Word format.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1210
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856