Safesearch is working exclusively with a leading Australian and New Zealand manufacturers to find an experienced HSE Business Partner to join the team in Regional Perth. This position will provide operational guidance and support, whilst delivering strategy and contributing to their company's core purpose, vision and values.
This is a great opportunity for a HSE professional who is motivated to collaborate and contribute their expertise, to create an environment where safety is paramount.
Be a part of something big! This is a dynamic and friendly team, that is committed to promoting a healthy work culture and supportive in your career growth and success.
- Attractive salary package AND a company incentive scheme
- Ongoing development opportunities with a leading brand
- Employee Benefits including discounted Hotel rates across Australia and New Zealand AND discounted private healthcare
You will provide expert advice and guidance on Health Safety & Environmental (HSE) compliance and performance at their regional site, approximately 90 minutes from Perth metro. Facilitating the Health and Safety activities to educate, influence and embed a strong safety culture and drive effective outcomes.
Key Responsibilities include:
This is a hands-on position where you will work closely with the team ensuring that you are consistently visible on the production floor. You will be responsible for implementing initiatives that will drive best practice to further develop the safety culture.
- Drafting, reviewing, and implementing hazard identification and risk management processes sitewide
- Operational & development risk assessments, SWMS and general HSE procedures
- Conduct site/development safety inspections/audits and complete incident investigations
- Conduct safety training and education programs
- Implement initiatives focused on behavioural change and drive engagement
- Injury Prevention Management
- Provide accurate and timely advice on all HSE related matters
- Actively driving positive relationships with external stakeholders
- Effective business partnering and coaching on safety
The successful applicant:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar HSE Business Partner role
- Working knowledge of HSE legislation, regulations and codes of practice
- Ability to influence and effectively drive change
- Strong and professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Minimum Certificate IV in WHS, Diploma in WHS preferred, and tertiary qualification highly regarded
"Previous experience within Food Manufacturing highly desirable"
How to apply:
If you are keen to be a part of a highly motivated team and company that is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below with your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856