Our client is a leading Australian owned manufacturing company. Due to growth this family owned business in looking for a HSE business partner to join their team out near Tumbarumba for a 12-month contract. (With a chance of further extension)
This role will be a key member of the site leadership team and requires a candidate who is comfortable operating at a senior level. Someone who has a strong safety background in manufacturing or high risk operational sectors would suit this environment well.
Your Next Role
Reporting to the HSE Manager you will be the technical expert for this site supporting all stakeholders to drive a strong safety culture.
- Proven experience within similar positions within manufacturing or high-risk operational sites is a MUST!
- Ability to coach and engage with all levels of stakeholders
- The confidence, communication and technical expertise to advise on all aspects of WHS
- Auditing qualification or significant experience in auditing processes.
- Specialist WHS knowledge, or the ability to acquire specialist knowledge
- Certificate IV in WHS/OHS or equivalent qualifications in a relevant discipline.
- Current Driver's License.
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Become part of the sites leadership team
- Join a family run business with a great culture
- Pool car on location
- Accommodation support for the right candidate (If you are required to relocate)
- 40 hours per week
This role is a specialist position and does require a certain skillset and background. Please reach the ad carefully and consider if this role is right for you before applying. This is not a FIFO role and does require relocation if you are interested and based in a different location or state.
You must have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role and be able to commence within a month.
For a confidential discussion please contact Nicole Rogalsky from safesearch on 0455 673 611. To express interest click the appropriate link and supply your CV in Word format.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1210
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).