- Varied and hands-on role
- South East Location
- People-focused culture
Safesearch is working exclusively with a globally renowned, multi-site manufacturing company to find their next HSE Advisor. The successful applicant will have experience in a safety advisory position, as well as proven experience with injury management and stakeholder engagement.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Reporting to and working closely with the Senior HR Manager, you will assist in implementing initiatives and systems that will drive best practice in Health, Safety & Environment and further develop the Safety culture.
- Safety First Audits
- Semi-regular interstate travel
- Prepare and deliver Safety Talks and employee safety updates
- Maintain reporting systems (e.g., APEX & AIC)
- Machine Guarding
- Site Risk Assessment
- Organise training
- Coordinate return to work programs with RTW Coordinator
- Manage Workcover claims and Personal Injury Management Plans
- Facility and Security Management
- Injury Prevention Management
- Assist with general HR projects as required
The Successful Applicant:
- Minimum three years experience in an OHS / Injury Management role
- Capacity to travel interstate monthly or bi-monthly
- Experienced HSE Advisor/WHS Coordinator with a background in manufacturing
- A recognised formal qualification in OHS or related field
- Working knowledge of OHS & WHS legislation, Regulations Codes of Practice and standards
- Well-developed communication skills both verbal and written
- Current & Valid Drivers Licence
- The ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced blue-collar environment
- Excellent time management and communication skills
To apply please click the appropriate link and supply your CV in Word format.
For a confidential discussion about this great opportunity, please contact Brittany Nikolich from Safesearch on (03) 7000 1213
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856