- Look after RTW, IM & wellbeing within this large distribution centre
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible start and finish times
A fantastic opportunity now exists within a leading FMCG organisation for an experienced Workers Compensation professional with strong Return to Work and Injury Management experience. The role is based at a large, fast paced Distribution Centre in Eastern Creek.
Working closely with the Safety Advisor as well as on-site physios, this role is responsible for workers compensation, returnto work & injury management as well as rolling out proactive injury prevention and wellbeing initiatives.
This role will see you use your impeccable communications skills and RTW/IM knowledge where you will be regarded as the subject matter expert. You will play a critical role within the site not only supporting injured workers return to work but also providing awareness and engagement amongst managers and staff.
To be successful you must bring:
- Demonstrated RTW & IM experience working for an employer (not insurer)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, and the ability to communicate and consult with all levels of staff and with external providers
- Expertise to discuss injury and treatment related issues with relevant parties
- Experience building strong relationships to influence key internal stakeholders and motivate employees increasing awareness and engagement
- The ability to manage multiple complex claims
- Coordinate the development, implementation and assessment of employee health and wellness programs.
- Return to Work certification
- Qualifications in Exercise Physiology/Science or Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy - if not, you must have significant IM/RTW experience within a DC environment
This role offers the chance to join a leading Australian organisation with a variety career opportunities. The role is permanent full-time with flexible start and finish times to fit around your lifestyle. You will be rewarded with a generous salary package including lucrative employee benefits.
Enquiries are welcome to Kirsten Romeo on 03 7000 1207. Alternatively, please apply online clicking the appropriate link and supplying your resume in MS Word format.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1207
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856