Our client is one of the leaders within the consumer services sector who are now seeking a Health and Safety Specialist with two of their sites. This role will start as a 12 month fixed term contract with the chance of extension.
Like many work sites, this Health, Safety and Environment role depends heavily on your ability to develop, maintain and ongoing working relationships. Sometimes these have to develop at pace, in tough working environments, and even over zoom (at times).
Reporting directly into the Group WHS Manager for ANZ. This role will be supporting the frontline teams, coaching and developing the safety culture of each site, through education, instruction and delivery of high quality work.
This person will be heavily involved in operational safety, by partnering with the operational teams to deliver a safe and productive workplace. This sometimes means working at pace, managing multiple priorities and strong decision making.
For this position you must have enough experience and knowledge to work independently to build, maintain and support key stakeholders within the organisation.
To be successful you will bring the following:
- A minimum of four years' experience in a similar industry. It could be consumer goods, warehousing, manufacturing, logistics, or a range of others.
- The ability to confidently communicate risks and influence supervisors and relevant personnel.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders. Including operations managers, front line leaders, Union representatives and contractors.
- Broad HSE knowledge, including ICAM investigations, tool talks, risk management, auditing, hazards reports, HSE compliance and corrective actions etc.
- Relevant safety qualifications minimum OHS Diploma required
Above all, you will be an enthusiastic, committed and ambitious person looking to grow your career in an environment where you will be given opportunity to flourish.
- Competitive package
- Large company exposure - Opportunity to grow
- Basically no travel required apart from between the two sites (Close in location)
Enquiries are welcome to Nicole Rogalsky on 0455 673 611 quoting Reference No. SS107833. Alternatively, to apply online click on the appropriate link - please supply your CV in Word format.
This is a residential role open to Australian permanent residents or citizens only.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1210
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856