Our client is a company focused on delivering high quality and innovative solutions. They are driven by values that result in a respectful and caring culture.
- Promote work safe methods and practices in the in the workplace and ensure work, health and safety compliance across the organisation
- Review worker's compensation claims regularly
- Monitor the progress of any treatment and/or rehabilitation implementation.
- Initiate and conduct on-going safety training sessions across the organisation
- Carry out workplace assessments as required to develop Return to Work Programs in liaison with the injured worker and their manager.
- Inspect workplace and related tools, equipment, develop WHS plans and monitor compliance
- Develop periodic reports highlighting safety opportunities from WHS audits, pending incident notifications and investigations
- Assist with investigation of accidents, study possible causes and provide remedial advice
- Work closely with Management and WHS Committee members to identify any issues or opportunities for improvement in safety for daily operations.
- 4 to 6 plus years relevant work experience required (Ideally within a manufacturing environment)
- Relevant qualifications required (Degree/diploma in safety)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of Work Health Safety rules and regulations
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This is a Part-time (4 days a week) one year contract role with a view to go permanent where you will work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent growth opportunities, flexible timing on offer as well as on-site parking. For any further questions please feel free to call Rhea DSouza on 0455 409 667.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856