Safesearch are excited to be representing a client within the events and entertainment sector who due to growing success are now hiring a brand new Senior WHS Professional to support their safety function. This role will be based in North Sydney but will offer flexibility to work from home.
This complex and exciting business will guarantee each day is not the same! You will be working across a broad range of professionals / stakeholders within this global business.
As the WHS professional you will involved in the strategic development and organisational delivery of Safety and Wellbeing across the organisation. You will play a pivotal role in developing a positive safety culture whilst looking after the day to day operations.
Reporting to the Head of Safety, you will assist to lead the WHS function, including safety, health and wellbeing, and workers compensation in a standalone role. In line with the organisation's risk profile, a significant focus of the role will be on developing strategies and processes.
This role requires candidates who can think outside the box and really partner with the business to come up with fast solutions for complex problems.
To be successful you will bring:
- Similar experience within a senior OHS Advisor role, this role will be more suitable for candidates within corporate industries. (Banking / Retail / Soft Manufacturing / events / public safety / government etc.)
- Strong WHS legislation and regulatory requirements
- Happy to be stand alone focusing on both the operational and corporate environments
- Delivers and executes the annual WHS strategy as it applies to stakeholder group (Comfortable at a board level)
- Risk assessments / incident investigations / internal audits / running training sessions / WHS Committee meetings / Safety awareness / Safety programs and activities
A range of employee benefits are on offer including flexibility and salary packing which can significantly increase your take home pay.
- Competitive package
- Room for GROWTH!
- Joining a team of passionate safety professionals
- Take your next step up!
- Joining a great culture and business
- Flexibility - Arrangements and hours
- Other exciting bonuses
Please apply online by clicking the appropriate link - please supply your resume in MS Word format.
Enquiries are welcome to Nicole Rogalsky on 0455 673 611
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1210
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856